Make an offer
AboutSuzuki B 120
- Do not under any circumstances pay in advance.
- Check the car carefully before you buy it. Ask for inspection certificates.
- Check ownership and registration details as well as a vehicle logbook.
- Meet at a safe and public location and bring someone with you.
- Pay after you collect the car. Always request proof of purchase (transfer receipt, email..)
- Look out for significantly undervalued cars. If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Moto de un año de uso, fuerte, poco consumo de gasolina y casi nada de aceite, la doy con el trailer, certifico en la mano.